Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the play-pen: Jumpguy

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I haven't asked you anything yet, and I'm in a very lazy mood right now so can't think of one.

So think up of a question to ask yourself, and answer it. Make it an interesting one so I can take credit for it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I haven't asked you anything yet, and I'm in a very lazy mood right now so can't think of one.

So think up of a question to ask yourself, and answer it. Make it an interesting one so I can take credit for it. :)
    Where is the love?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

jumpguy wrote: »
    If only this were a bet...Ireland to win. :D

too late! :)

favourite song from the lion king?! :D

too late! :)

favourite song from the lion king?! :D
    In the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight... That one! :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Will you join now?? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

I only just realised I hadn't posted in this yet, my apologies! :( I've only scanned through the questions I hadn't read before as yet so sorry if I ask anything that's already been asked.

Do you like to dance? If not, explain. :P
    Favourite biscuit? Also, is the Jaffa Cake of the species biscuitus, or cakeus? :pac:
    Thing(s) that irritate(s) you most about society? And on the other hand, what is it about society that you like?
    Are you remotely interested in politics?
    Is there anything else you could ever see yourself studying?
    Any advice to someone who's next in the firing line? :P

More as and when I think of 'em. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Pasta, Potatoes, Rice or Chips?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Cool mash-ups and remixes:
    Wrong thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

Pygmalion wrote: »
    Wrong thread?

Ninja delete!:p

deise_girl wrote: »
    Will you join now?? :(
    Is MSN not enough for you?! :(
    Aoibheann wrote: »
    I only just realised I hadn't posted in this yet, my apologies! :( I've only scanned through the questions I hadn't read before as yet so sorry if I ask anything that's already been asked.

Do you like to dance? If not, explain. :P
    Favourite biscuit? Also, is the Jaffa Cake of the species biscuitus, or cakeus? :pac:
    Thing(s) that irritate(s) you most about society? And on the other hand, what is it about society that you like?
    Are you remotely interested in politics?
    Is there anything else you could ever see yourself studying?
    Any advice to someone who's next in the firing line? :P

More as and when I think of 'em. :)
    You're alright! :D

I don't not like to dance! :P Okay, I'm not exactly a machine but I'd dance away at a disco or whatever, or if I seriously funky song is on (Sex Bomb comes to mind) I'd bop away in the comfort of my own home. Oh Tom...
    You doing...top...top...topography as well? :P Actually the Jaffa Cake is my favourite biscuit. I always classify it as a biscuit, no matter what English tax offices think!
    Boy racers and scumbags and how much power they have over the good person's and family's life. Why shouldn't my children be let allowed out and play? Cause some 16 year old **** will bully them? Ughh, I could go on and on on that point. I also hate how futile the capitalist system is when you think about tbh. You work to make money for another company, which makes money for the people on top, shareholders etc, who are living the REAL good life...Also, work is a futile exercise in the large scheme of things, designed only to keep us occupied and maintain order.

Most of all, I hate "it's not what you know, it's who you know"

I like the fact it's easy to rise these days, hard work is mostly rewarded, education system is good, good people still do good, the first black US president has been elected...ahh, it's far easier to see the bad, cause we don't appreciate the good tbh.
    I'm very interested in politics.
    Besides medicine? Yeah, sure, there's loads of cool courses out there. I don't even like thinking about missing medicine, but if I did, I wouldn't be overly devastated tbh. If I got my second choice I'd be delighted. Currently there's abit of choice-making to do there, between Biomedical, Health and Life Science at UCD, Science in TCD, biochem, biomed in UCC.
    Not really, it's easier than it looks! You just answer the questions truthfully...

• Advertisement

Pasta, Potatoes, Rice or Chips?
    Pasta! Potatoes are lovely but I've eaten already about half a million of 'em in my lifetime!
    Wrong thread?
    It would seem so. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

What are you going to dress up as next halloween?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Do you think that what soccy and deise did to win the Best Couple award was really cheating?

Is Meath part of the midlands in your opinion?

What is the furthest distance you have ever walked?

Do you miss 3rd year and wish you could go back or do were you glad to see the back of it?

What is you favourite Killers song seeing as Hot Fuss is one of your favourite albums?

Which came first the chicken or the egg?

What are you going to dress up as next halloween?
    Put on a hoodie, Nike Airmaxs, a tracksuit pants, and scare old people. :)
    Do you think that what soccy and deise did to win the Best Couple award was really cheating?

Is Meath part of the midlands in your opinion?

What is the furthest distance you have ever walked?

Do you miss 3rd year and wish you could go back or do were you glad to see the back of it?

What is you favourite Killers song seeing as Hot Fuss is one of your favourite albums?

Which came first the chicken or the egg?
    Campaigning isn't cheating tbf.

Yeah, most of it is in the midlands, just cause a fart of it isn't...
    Not sure, I've walked very far, and cycled farther. I don't mind neither. I'd say it could be anything from 10 miles or more?
    Not really, the best thing tbh was all courses were completed, so you knew what everything was, no more finishing something and going onto new stuff, you were done. But I'm happier in LC because I like nearly all my subjects. JC I liked only like...4 or 5 I think outta 10. LC I like about 5/6 outta 7. German is okay aber langweilig, und ich hasse Irisch.
    :( Only one? I must choose 3...Andy, You're a Star, All These Things That I've Done and Midnight Show.
    The chicken!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

jumpguy wrote: »

Campaigning isn't cheating tbf.

Yeah, most of it is in the midlands, just cause a fart of it isn't...

Exactly the answer I wanted to hear from you on the deisemoinster saga.

Why do you classify Meath as part of the midlands because I don't.Sure who wants the main eastern part of meath anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

If you had to completely ban/outlaw/eradicate from existence either euthanasia or abortion, which would it be?

Expect this crap if you get into medicine >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Presumably with euthanasia the 'subject' has a choice...

Just sayin

^ Ooooh controversial......

Anyways jumpguy, cheers for being in the playpen, but I think your time is up now. So I'll lock this (or another Mod will) once you've answered the last few questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

Ever cried while watching a movie? If so, what?

A Neurotic wrote: »
    If you had to completely ban/outlaw/eradicate from existence either euthanasia or abortion, which would it be?

Expect this crap if you get into medicine >_<
    You're given the option to rid of a controversial practice in medicine? :P

Nah seriously, I'd go with abortion. I definetly don't like it. While I understand it's easy to say this, and if I ever knocked up a girl I'd probably seriously consider it myself, but I worry about it becoming even more routine than it already is. Like, people start thinking of it as a back-up to contraception (therefore even more encouraging unprotected sex) or use it to change their minds if they got pregnant. Also, I disagree with the whole "well it can't think anyway so therefore it doesn't matter". It's still human.

Oh yeah, forgot to say, in the case euthanasia, the person MUST have a good valid untreatable reason. For example, inevitable, excruciating death.
    Ever cried while watching a movie? If so, what?
    Not really, I'm not a massive fan of crying-whenever-you-want, call me traditional, I'm uncomfortable with it tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Most uncontroversial opinion? I'm sorry

eVeNtInE wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.
    Israel are wrong. It's basically ethnic cleansing...how ironic.

Davidius wrote: »
    Most uncontroversial opinion? I'm sorry
    TV is crap these days.

^ And on that deep, thought-provoking statement.....jumpguy has left the building.

Next up: whoever was next on the list (too lazy to check right now)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement