Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Documentary on The Mister Men

• 24-02-2010 10:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

I've Just finished listening to a lovely documentary on The Mister men. (On the Radio 4 choice podcast).
    Great memories and very interesting re marketing the charachters etc.(and I read them to my own kids too).
    Radio 4 choice page where it will be for a week

Or Download the episode

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Listened to this last weekend and thought it was really interesting. In particular the point that his son took over and they had no worries about what the new owners of the franchise would do with it as it would have been likely that Roger Hargreves (sp.?) himself would have been happy with any kind of marketing innovation.
    I'm a big fan of the Radio Four Choice documentary they are always very well made. Although if you like this kind of nostalgic documentary, check out Documentary on One from RTE, some of them are quality listening too.

Advertisement