Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short video clips for my site

Options
  • 24-02-2010 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I want to create a few short videos for my site, to say hello and welcome, explain what we do etc. We sell a downloadable product. I have a digital video camera and counted about 20 buttons on it recently never mind the numerous menu options. I am totally confused. I can just about point, click and record.

I need someone, maybe a student of this medium to assist me in Dublin. I am new to boards.ie . where would I find such a person to assist me or to even do them for me and maybe teach me how to do them in the future.

I will write the script and provide the actor. So I need someone to shoot the video, edit it, maybe add an intro., logo + music etc, maybe add a link to our site.

I have hundreds to spend rather than thousands.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

If you don't get a reply from anyone on here then try here. Don't forget to mention where you are based.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭ciencin

might be able to help out, pm'd

Advertisement