Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Hero 5 (Guitar Bundle) (NTSC) (Wii) - compatible?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

the game needs to be PAL to work on a european wii.

works out about the same here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Guitar-Hero-Bundle-Wii/dp/B002A9JGSG/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1267021040&sr=1-4

I have had problems with cdwow in the past so I avoid them myself these days.

Edit: looking at that again it says under color system : pal ??? and further up says ntsc
    checking I can say the game is not region free, maybe they mean it comes with the red guitar and not the one from guitar hero world tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

TheHut or Sendit had the game on it's own for PAL Wii for about 20 quid the other day, which means it'll probably be doing the rounds in the Mega <insert weekday name> sales for the next few weeks. That frees you up to spend up to €53 to get the guitar to match that price, and you'll get a GH guitar easily enough for less than that. Play do a 3rd party flying V one for £24.99. HMV were flogging WT and Metallica at christmas for around €35 with the guitar. There are tonnes of the GHIII Les Pauls floating around after they gave one away with the WT bundle as a bass. Offer anyone with a spare Wiitar or two €20 I'm sure they'd be delighted to free some space up in their over crowded box room that's so full of Wii accessories they physically can't get through the door any more which is a shame 'cause that's where the PC is and DragonAge was quite a lot of fun.

Advertisement