Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Peter Cox in UCC, Cork

• 24-02-2010 11:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 694 ✭✭✭

Got an email this morning saying that peter Cox will be in UCC tonight at 6pm for anyone interested.

- K

Come along to Boole 2 this Wednesday 24th at 6pm for our high profile photography guest speaker. Peter Cox has won countless awards, including 'Irish Landscape Photographer of the Year' in 2007. As well going through his own photos, he'll be giving tips on how to capture fascinating scenery - from camera settings to photo composition. Don't miss out!

Check out this website for some of his award winning shots! http://www.petercox.ie/categories/Award%20Winners .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

......nooooooooo, don't do it, its a trick, if you turn up you'll be ratted up to the IPPA and hense the taxman aghhhhh :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭Diabhal_Glas

http://www.petercox.ie/landscape_photography_bio.php

What Camera is that on his Bio page?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭jpb1974

T'is a Large Format camera... although I'm not positive what model. I know he used to have a Shen-Hao but I don't think that this is it.

I've met Peter a couple of times, sound bloke, a real gentleman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

I'm going to have to call meh on a lot of his landscapes. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

I'm going to have to call meh on a lot of his landscapes. frown.gif
    :eek::eek::eek: you're kiddin, right ;) I'd imagine if you saw his prints you'd change your mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭gloobag

Fenster wrote: »
    I'm going to have to call meh on a lot of his landscapes. :(

I'd have to agree with you there. But to be fair, there are some cracking shots there as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

:eek::eek::eek: you're kiddin, right ;) I'd imagine if you saw his prints you'd change your mind.

Doing landscapes myself totally takes the magic out of it. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Went along to this(Being a photosoc member i got alot of emails and invites) was actually a very good night.

Advertisement