Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm Obsessed with Oxo

Options
  • 24-02-2010 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

I'd consider it a real problem if it wasn't for the fact I like it so much

I don't even use it that much I just believe everyone should stock Oxo cubes in their house

OXO-Cube-thumb.jpg

And before anyone asks - its cube's for me, not these bloody sachets

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

I do too :D they're my secret chutzpah in spag bol or meatballs, they're great...in the seventies when my Ma had no money they were our "soup" :D:(:eek::D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

Mmmmm i love them too, did you ever eat some of the cube without putting water on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I thought you said OWO there. Tee Hee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I actually like a cup of Chicken OXO every now and again. As in a cube dissolved in a mug to drink. The veg ones are quite nice too.

My wife thinks I need psychiatric help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

Ooh, I must try that sometime. I don't have Motley Crue's passion for oxo, but meatballs in nice, thick oxo is a really mouthwatering dish.

• Advertisement
Advertisement