Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Page Thingy

• 24-02-2010 12:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭

Can anyone remember the address of that page that lists all of your settings/password/etc?

It's an ip adress in the address bar rather than a site name. As in xxx.xxx.xxx or something along those lines.

Have had to reformat my laptop, and can't remember my internet password off the top of my head so using a different laptop.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Can anyone remember the address of that page that lists all of your settings/password/etc?

It's an ip adress in the address bar rather than a site name. As in xxx.xxx.xxx or something along those lines.

Have had to reformat my laptop, and can't remember my internet password off the top of my head so using a different laptop.

Its usually 192.168.1.254

Launch a Command Prompt (Start -> Run, then type cmd)
    Type ipconfig and look for the ip address listed beside Default Gateway

Advertisement