Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I find St.Patrick's day "POSTCARDS" ?

Options
  • 24-02-2010 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭

Folks I'm looking for some St Pat's Day "postcards" not greetings cards with an envelope. Something similar to the ones that An Post issued some years ago.

Anyone seen any in town?
    I also don't want to use ordinary postcards.

I've attached an image of a Christmas postcard of Ben Bulben in Sligo to show ya what I'm trying to find.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

What do you want? A Paddys day postcard or a Christmas in Benbulben card? :confused:

If it's the former I would say try touristy diddley-i shops such as Carrolls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

WindSock wrote: »
    What do you want? A Paddys day postcard or a Christmas in Benbulben card? :confused:

If it's the former I would say try touristy diddley-i shops such as Carrolls.

I was just giving the postcard with "Christmas Greetings" as an exsample .Can't edit my previous post
    Carrolls only have crappy ordinary postcards which I don't want!!!!

Just thought some eagle -eyed person might have spotted what I was looking for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the euro shops are flooded with paddy's day stuff at the moment, chances are you should get one there

Advertisement