Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue recycling wheelie bins

Options
  • 24-02-2010 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Probably a stupid question but I got a few flyers about bin services in the letter box this week. Some of them mention that they provide a blue recycling wheelie bin and others don't. My question is where on earth do you get a blue recycling wheelie bin?
    Do you buy them yourself or just brazenly ask for one from the bin company?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Usually you sign up with the Company and they are obliged to give you whatever bins constitute their normal service.

- Limerick Waste Recycling will also give you a proper 'Wheelie Bin' style recycling bin, why anybody suffers using plastic bags in this day and age is beyond me - and even worse, they are clear plastic ones where you have to display your rubbish to your Neighbours or anyone unlucky enough to be passing by?????

Thats without going into how much of an eyesore they actually are......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

We were with Mr Binman, who gaves us a blue bin to "store" their plastic bags. The plastic bags are a pain so we switched to Clean Ireland, where you can fill the blue bin. They send both bins when you sign up, if you ring I am sure they will sort you out.

Advertisement