Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick N7 Tunnel - Clonmacken Roundabout

Options
  • 24-02-2010 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how long the clonmacken road is going to be out of commission from the Clonmacken roundabout. A bit of a pain for Knocklyon, Cluain Dara residents having to go down by Ivans in the morning.

I posted this in the infrastructure thread and i havent received many replies. I thought i might get more responses here?

Anyone have any information?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Have you asked Direct Route?

E-Mail : info@directroutelppp.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

workers on site told me it'd be closed for a week. seems to be working fast enough on it - 1st layer of tar now already.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Berty wrote: »
    Have you asked Direct Route?

E-Mail : info@directroutelppp.ie
    I took your advice got the following reply:

Good Afternoon,

A quick note to let you know that the access road to Clonmacken Roundabout will be closed for the rest of this week.

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,

Mairéad.

Hi,

I was wondering how long the Clonmacken roundabout will be closed off to residents of the Knocklyon, Cluain Dara & Cluain Dara Court residents.

We cannot access the Condell road as a result of the current road works. I understand it is a necessary part of road improvements.

Myself and some of the other residents would just like to clarify how long the road will be like this?

Kind regards,

Advertisement