Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grainne & June

Options
  • 24-02-2010 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Anyone know what days Grainne & June work on Sth Williams street? Went in today (wednesday) and the place was locked up, i knew eddie next door was shut so went to the grafton arcade and there was 2 guys Keith and Julian there but i hadnt heard of them so i gave it a miss. Maybe they could have been good but i wanted to see one of the ladies as people on here said they are.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Keith Kavanagh is a nice guy and the one time i got a reading of him (aura reading/photography and tarot) he was very good. Julian DeBurgh has a good rep too though I've never been.

Do you know if June is June Davis? I used to get readings done by her and found her very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭liverpool100

The best time to get Grainne/June is in the afternoon, Dont think they are their in morning

The best time to get Grainne/June is in the afternoon, Dont think they are their in morning

went in to see June today. Shes there from 1-5pm. was no one there when i went in so she spent nearly an hour with me even though a queue had formed. Really nice lady and tried very hard to help me with a decision ive to make. Must have done over 10 shuffles of the cards to work it out, funny how the same cards kept coming back.
    Had a reading with Julian but i wasnt impressed, didnt feel he was able to pick up on my issues. left feeling a bit cold. but with June she seemed much more comfortable reading the cards and was able to pick up on my problem without me having to ask. I'd recommend her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 G.S.

She sounds really good. How much did that session cost ya?

• Advertisement

G.S. wrote: »
    She sounds really good. How much did that session cost ya?

cost 50 euro. i went in just before 1 and June was having a smoke and there wasnt anyone waiting. When i came out there was 5 people waiting so dont think they were too happy she spent so long with me!

coolie-I'm very curious to see what sorts prices/value other readers offer their customers, so I can give my own the best service possible.

Seems like she looked after you really well.

G.S. wrote: »
    coolie-I'm very curious to see what sorts prices/value other readers offer their customers, so I can give my own the best service possible.

Seems like she looked after you really well.

yes i was happy with my time with her. i'm sure i wouldnt have gotten so long if there had been a queue but she went out of her way to make sure she got answers to my situation.

That's wahar u need-someone who wants to get u the answers u need

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 LisaMe

I'd highly recommend Julian- I thought that he was a really good guy!! Very helpful- both a life coach and psychic.

• Advertisement

LisaMe wrote: »
    I'd highly recommend Julian- I thought that he was a really good guy!! Very helpful- both a life coach and psychic.

i wasnt too impressed with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

i would recommend June, just be there early.

Advertisement