Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concert tickets on Sale in UCH Limerick

Options
  • 24-02-2010 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭

Jedward tickets going on sale in the morning at 9 for there second concert just wondering how early I would want to be out there for??

Anyone that was out queing for the last lot?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

in the papers they said people were queueing from 8o'clock last time.so i say head out about half seven quarter to eight to be on the safe side.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭overthebridge

ticketmaster.ie have them on sale from 9am. have your mouse/cursor over the find tickets icon at 8.59 ready to search.
    I did that for a wrestling event in the O2 recently and got ringside seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Never underestimate the money you can make by appealing to the lowest common denominator...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Jedward tickets going on sale in the morning at 9 for there second concert just wondering how early I would want to be out there for??

Anyone that was out queing for the last lot?

Not sure what your Psychiatrists final word was but I'm willing to stake my professional reputation on your sanity right here and right now!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Harpy wrote: »
    in the papers they said people were queueing from 8o'clock last time.so i say head out about half seven quarter to eight to be on the safe side.

I'd say that if you really want to be safe then head out next Monday @ 12 noon......

....that way you definitely won't get tickets and have to sit through this rubbish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

Didnt get tickets the last time was 3 away from the top and sold out so will have to try again monday!

and the tickets are for a 9 yr old child who loves them:)

Advertisement