Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purchases input?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,022 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

This
    Have one myself and I'm very happy with it. Don't think you'll have enough though because delivery will probably be 10 euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

This
    Have one myself and I'm very happy with it. Don't think you'll have enough though because delivery will probably be 10 euro?

I'd have enough to fit that in alright - the €43 for the other parts includes shipping :) (should have stated that above!)

I do already have a decent (though a couple of years old) surface, but I like the looks of that...

If you have any other idea's on the what to spend the lot on, let me know.

Incidentally, with the Steelseries mat included, total is €54~(inc postage) for mat, DVD drive and wireless adapter

• Registered Users Posts: 8,022 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I was going to recommned a noctua fan but surely this is priced incorrectly!?

These could also be a laugh but they don't have any in stock :(

Seems 10 euro doesn't go too far these days

Ha ha!! Must be a bloody good fan!! lol

Yeah, I'm wondering would it be better spent on something else, and not the DVD Drive / wireless dongle - thats what I'm asking.

If you can think of any other things the 56 could be spent on.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭slowlydownwards

Keyboard Trousers ;) (it'll be a bit hard to source them though)

keyboard-pants.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

From the looks of it there might be... "accessibility issues" ...with the crotch keys... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭slowlydownwards

The riskiest thing would be to play space invaders for too long.

Solitaire wrote: »
    From the looks of it there might be... "accessibility issues" ...with the crotch keys... :o

Get the secretary to, er, 'give you a hand'...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Solitaire wrote: »

Ba dum tsh...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

people beware! bunny hoppers are just fapping. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Komplett: Marc

This

Fully agree, absolutely love mine :) A decent mouse mat can make all the difference sometimes ;)

Fully agree, absolutely love mine :) A decent mouse mat can make all the difference sometimes ;)

Marc - are Komplett gonna use paypal at any stage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Komplett: Marc

We'd like to, but because we're in the middle of moving from one system to another I don't know at the moment. Will ask the boss to flag it, a few people have asked in the last couple of months ;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

We'd like to, but because we're in the middle of moving from one system to another I don't know at the moment. Will ask the boss to flag it, a few people have asked in the last couple of months ;)

yeah it'd be a lot easier. ended up buying ram on dabs instead of komplett coz i had money lying in my paypal. would have transferred it to my bank account, but the effort!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Dont know why you even building a PC dubs....you never gonna get the chance to play it.......you know what I mean.....:eek:

But if you do....you can ride shotgun with me.

Advertisement