Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Expecting Young Mums and Young Mums for Photoshoot (21+under)

Options
  • 24-02-2010 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm a 2nd year photography student at IADT in Dun Laoghaire and I will be part of an exhibition at a gallery in city centre in April. I'm planning on doing really simple portraits of young expecting Mums and young Mums with their babies :). It would be in the environment around us or in your home.

The title of the show is Legacy and with this series I'll be showcasing our inherited legacy of women being born mothers, even at young ages. Being part of the 'young' group, myself being 19, I think young Mums are looked down upon too often and I want to show through my images that we are well able for it and we are happy.

If you have a friend or relative you think could be interested, could you pass this on?

I'll be taking the photographs from now until the beginning of April, any day Monday to Friday. If you agree to take part, I will of course reward you with a CD of images from our shoot and some lovely prints for you to keep!

If you are interested in having a look at my work its http://myspace.com/amypetherbridgephoto

And for those of you how can't sit for a photo, but are still interested. The exhibition will be at Moxie Studio the last week of April.

If interested contact me at Amy_Petherbridge@hotmail.com

Thanks a Million,
    Amy P x

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement