Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Showerenclosures.ie

• 24-02-2010 3:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm renovating a house and I'm in the market for a 800x1200 Offset Quadrant Shower Door & Enclosure. I have got various quotes between 500 and 700 but www.showerenclosures.ie have the pair for €440. They are based in Ballycoolin. Has anyone used them? Are they reliable.
    I'm also looking at Shower mixers and there seems to be very good value on ebay for Bristan products. Has anyone ever heard of them?

Thanks

D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Donie75 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm renovating a house and I'm in the market for a 800x1200 Offset Quadrant Shower Door & Enclosure. I have got various quotes between 500 and 700 but www.showerenclosures.ie have the pair for €440. They are based in Ballycoolin. Has anyone used them? Are they reliable.
    I'm also looking at Shower mixers and there seems to be very good value on ebay for Bristan products. Has anyone ever heard of them?

Thanks

D

Shower enclosers nope never heard of them... however there is a company beside them as competitive if not better if you go through the treade counter..PM me if you want the detail

Bristan is a brilliant product but be careful because a lot of it is high pressure which means you will need a twin pump to pump everything even the taps.

Advertisement