Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unable to move thread to certain forums.

Options
  • 24-02-2010 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭

I have been trying to move a thread forum pi to the north american forum
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1183

But when I select that forum on the drop down it says that the forum can't have posts in it,
    You have tried to move the thread into a forum that cannot contain posts. Please select a different forum.

the forum is listed as North America (link) (link) which seems to be part of the issue.

I have looked other ways to do it but I can't see any other way of moving a thread.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Gah figured it out, it's linked under region but that is a redirect from Rec>Travel> makes moving a thread awkward none the less.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement