Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Hero-Playing music through the headphone 3.5mm jack

• 24-02-2010 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi folks,

I'm the proud owner of the HTC Hero since this time last year and it's been great! The only thing is now it aint playing any music through my headphones. And i've tried various types of earphones since and they aint working either. However it play's the music no problem on the loud speaker.

Just wondering has anyone else had this problem? Could it be that I haven't made any operating software changes to the device since I got it? I'm still using the original OS that was supploed with it.

Thanks,

Gar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭nmesisca

GarD wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I'm the proud owner of the HTC Hero since this time last year and it's been great! The only thing is now it aint playing any music through my headphones. And i've tried various types of earphones since and they aint working either. However it play's the music no problem on the loud speaker.

Just wondering has anyone else had this problem? Could it be that I haven't made any operating software changes to the device since I got it? I'm still using the original OS that was supploed with it.

Thanks,

Gar.

if you like it unrooted, you should definitely try it rooted and with the Modaco rom on it.
    I have used it with a Moto S9 bluetooth headset and its great.

Sorry i completely ignored the part re the 3.5mm jack :S
    Will test and let you know if it works on the modaco

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I had that issue with Google's "Listen" app (for podcasts).
    It wouldn't play podcasts if I plugged in my headphones then loaded Listen.
    However if I loaded Listen, then plugged in my headphones, it worked.

Advertisement