Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSC in Engineering Computation

Options
  • 24-02-2010 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I have just recently being accepted onto this course and being unemployed at the moment I have a lot of free time on my hands. I am looking for any information anyone might have on course content or text books used so that I can get a head start studying.

I am currently using my downtime to get up to speed on the new Eurocodes and when I have finished this I would like to be able to move onto some material that will be relevant to the course.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Where are you doing this MSc? Sounds interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 karlfitz6

Its being run in DIT Bolton Street. Are you going to look into doing it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 cmurphy24

karlfitz6, I'm planning on doing this course too. Have you found any useful text books or information?

I am thinking about doing a Java course between now and September. I have used C++ and VB in collage but need to brush up.

Advertisement