Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladybugs make me smile.

Options
  • 24-02-2010 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I think they're just soo cute.

1231554171Y3bxVmi.jpeg

I know insects and bugs in general aren't altogether well known for their smile making effects but I just can't fight the grin when it comes to these lil ladies...

...bumblebees are quite cutesome too though.

bombus-lucorum-white-tailed-bumblebee-male-1.jpg?w=497

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

I love ladybirds too. I've always loved them and also butterflies.(especially the orange and black ones).http://www.friendsofscsra.org/park-photos/images/ron-castle/62-butterfly.jpg
    When I was younger I liked "hairy molly's" (the fuzzy looking caterpillars),
    http://i.pbase.com/o6/06/733106/1/72110266.Ih0aJI12.HairyMolly.jpg
    I used to give them a little poke just to watch them curl up into a little fuzzy ball.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 foofee

When I was younger I liked "hairy molly's" (the fuzzy looking caterpillars),
    I used to give them a little poke just to watch them curl up into a little fuzzy ball.:)

Oh yeah! I love 'em too!

j0406969%281%29.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

foofee wrote: »
    Oh yeah! I love 'em too!

j0406969%281%29.jpg

That one is such a pretty colour! Haven't seen one in years now since I moved away from country,must keep an eye out for them next time I'm out there.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭pearliefan

I love Ladybirds! :D
    When I was younger anytime I sat out in the grass I would try find one of these, they feel so tickly but good on your skin! I love them, definitely the pretties bug.

Aw man I can't wait for summer...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

That makes two of us! I've found ladybirds in all sorts of places around the gardens and the parks. They're some of the prettiest insects there are. Dragonflies and butterflies are pretty too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement