Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portfolio assesment march 4th / 5th

Options
  • 24-02-2010 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hey guys, Just wondering if there are any other lurkers on here that are applying to DIT and submitting their portfolios next week? :)

I'm applying for Photography. Going up next thursday to drop it off. Very anxious to get the result of it in may!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭FredBaby!

i'm applying for visual communication :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Electric Bloom

Dont worry dan conroy i'm sure you'l do grand ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭dan759

Dan who? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Dont worry dan conroy i'm sure you'l do grand ;)

I appreciate you're trying to be hilarious and have managed to oust the wrong Dan, but remember when trying to publicly name someone on boards you're putting their name across to thousands of people in a single moment, and Google.

Simply put, don't be an eejit.

I'm very confused right now.. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

I'm handing mine in early tomorrow morning. Having a hard time narrowing it down to 20 pieces or less though! Thinking of just chucking all the extra pieces into one of the side pockets :confused:

Really? What kind of images are you putting in? I'm at 15 images. Couldnt hit 20 :(

just a quick question-do the images have to be labelled? :confused:

I don't think so. I think labels ruin some images.

Right so! thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

dan759 wrote: »
    Really? What kind of images are you putting in? I'm at 15 images. Couldnt hit 20 :(

I've a load of digitally made stuff (posters and the like) and photographs. Left the main portfolio at 12 pieces and put the rest into a side pocket. I figure if I have to think hard about whether something should be in there, it probably shouldn't be in there!

Yeah i did the same. Now i have what i think are my twelve strongest ones :)

Did you put any theme to yours? :confused:

Advertisement