Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Product Vendor- Choosing an affiliate network instead of shopping cart?

Options
  • 24-02-2010 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭

Hey guys.

I'm in the process of designing my site which will be selling digital products of my own creation.

I've decided to use an Affiliate Marketing site rather than a standard shopping cart for 2 main reasons:
    1 - Affiliates can help bring in business, build backlinks and spread the word.
    2 - It seems quite easy to integrate shopping when I go through something like Tradebit or Clickbank.

The question I have is not, "what affiliate network is the best"?, but rather:

Could someone recommend me an affiliate program which allows me to place a "BUY NOW" button on my website, and have the prospect taken directly to their Paypal payment, or to a page which looks professional and trustworthy?

I'm currently experimenting with Clickbank and Tradebit, but I'm aware that there are others.

With Tradebit, I'm not keen on the prospect being taken to the Tradebit product page, but appearantly I can copy the URL from the subsequent Paypal payment page, and use that on my site instead. I hope someone knows what I mean here and can verify this is possible.

I'm also interested in peoples views on Clickbank. Do you think the Clickbank payment page might put off some potential customers?

Perhaps one of the other networks allow a vendor to create a BUY NOW button which brings the prospect directly to Paypal.

Thanks for any advice here.

Advertisement