Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanet in Kilkenny - any feedback?

Options
  • 24-02-2010 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I've searched the threads and can only find some dating back to '07.
    Is there anyone in the (South) Kilkenny region using Permanet or how do you find them?

I've mailed them a few enquiries and they seem really sound, just wondering what the service itself is like/if there are many outages/is it fast?
    I'm currently stuck with the option of either dial up (will not go there!) or else what I currently use, a meteor usb thing with only 'edge' connection.

I don't need anything ridiculously fast as I only use it for mooching online, bit of online shopping etc

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

Cheers,

C :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 ptdireland

Hi there,

I've searched the threads and can only find some dating back to '07.
    Is there anyone in the (South) Kilkenny region using Permanet or how do you find them?

I've mailed them a few enquiries and they seem really sound, just wondering what the service itself is like/if there are many outages/is it fast?
    I'm currently stuck with the option of either dial up (will not go there!) or else what I currently use, a meteor usb thing with only 'edge' connection.

I don't need anything ridiculously fast as I only use it for mooching online, bit of online shopping etc

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

Cheers,

C :pac:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055833417

Advertisement