Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

livery needed south Dublin

Options
  • 24-02-2010 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hi,im moving to Dublin with my horse whilst i attend UCD, friendly, full livery required, any recommendations including prices, please.
    Thankyou :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

There have been a few threads on livery prices over the last while. You might find this thread helpful, as well as this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 MrsMiaWallace

ah thankyou :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

No problem. :) Generlly threads that are older than 3 months don't always show up unless you set the filter function to specifically include them.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭silverfox88

try rathfarnham equestrian, im ucd too and theres a good few of us there! not sure if we're listed in the main thread but pm for details if your interested, good rates for full livery and we have an indoor arena and the owner generally tends to let people ride as late as they need to (within reason!!) which is a lifesaver!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Gokmen

What are the livery rates for rathfarnham equestrian? I am looking too in this area but 150 a week for full livery seems too much. Is there cheaper ones in this area?
    I read the other threads too but the rates arent always written and they might be outdated..

thanks

• Advertisement

yeah i know a lot of places are around the 150 mark, its mental! rathfarnham is 385 a month for a horse and 365 for a pony, so it works out around 95 a week which is definitely, and i know this for certain having checked out pretty much EVERY livery yard in dublin/wicklow/kildare that this is the cheapest youll full livery and an indoor arena for!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Freckles93

Hey I know a great livery yard where i keep my horse. It's in enniskerry village but its not far from dublin as i live in dublin and the 44 brings u straight there :) I think he's started full livery now so it's worth a visit i think cos i love it! Ask me for any info u want ;) xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Blondiie

Im in an amazing yard in Saggart. Its bout 30 mins from UCD. full livery is 90e a week and that includes literally everything, feed hay muck out turn out. facilities are great 2 outdoors x country, forests. Great gang in the yard. Owners are really nice and really look after the horses. It took me ages to find this yard, be wary of some cheaper yards who advertise full livery but dont always provide it. PM me if you want the details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 plunkettandrew

Enniskerry Stables, excellent livery at 128 per week. well worth it-like a hotel and horses treated so well. great surfaced arena, showjumps xcountry etc. Here is a link:

http://www.foxboroughridingclub.com/documents/db/169235472.pdf

Blondiie wrote: »
    Im in an amazing yard in Saggart. Its bout 30 mins from UCD. full livery is 90e a week and that includes literally everything, feed hay muck out turn out. facilities are great 2 outdoors x country, forests. Great gang in the yard. Owners are really nice and really look after the horses. It took me ages to find this yard, be wary of some cheaper yards who advertise full livery but dont always provide it. PM me if you want the details

30 mins from ucd is a bit on the optimistic side!! i think i know the yard your talking about and it is lovely but im very close to ucd and its at least forty minutes to get up there even when theres no traffic!! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement