Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Home Needed for Young Male Neutered Cat

Options
  • 24-02-2010 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

I took in a visiting young male cat (who appeared at my door last Sept), was more than happy to keep him - got him checked out by Vet, then after a few weeks got him neutered. All the while we already have a neutered old cat (he is 12 years old). The younger male is still trying to overpower the older cat. So at this stage i don't think they will ever get on. So its with much regret that I am looking to re-home him.

Does anyone know of anyone looking for a super cat - he's black and white, very affectionate, and would love nothing better than cuddling up. He is an outside and inside cat (he uses litter tray when inside). Probably best suited to being the only animal, because he just loves attention.

I would really appreciate any help anyone can give me in getting him a new home.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭littlecat

Hi there,

City Vets on Mattie's Hill / Roanmore work with the Cats Protection League to find homes for cats - we had to contact them recently about a gorgeous stray that we couldn't take in because our own cats weren't being too welcoming! We gave a donation and kitty now has a new home :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭looksee

We got our two cats from there and they are quite fussy about who gets their cats, which is good, you would be sure the kitty got a good home.

Advertisement