Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so any gud gay bars in limerick for my friend?

Options
  • 24-02-2010 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

hello!! my friend is turning 18 next week , she is gay and I am wondering any friendly gay pubs or clubs for me to bring her ? because she is shy about it but wants to epereince all the things 18 year olds do so any advice :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,704 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Limerick has two gay bars, Riddles and Cocoon. Both are fairly new so I've never yet made it to either of them despite officially working in Limerick!

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭vicecreamsundae

Take her to Cocoon...I was in there just before it opened and it looks great! I havent been in on a proper night out yet but everyone i know who has, said it was really good!
    Also if you're talking about Saturday night there should also be a club.
    La Boutique happens upstairs at Dolan's Warehouse and Scotts Bar does a night too.. i think they alternate so that every saturday either one or the other is on. you can check on dolanspub.ie i assume.

Advertisement