Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Void?

Options
  • 24-02-2010 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

Any use seems i getting a free copy from being an Nvidia Club SLI member.

EDIT seems to be american only use 10940 and New york as your zip code/city

meh its free

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

fill your void with sth better tbh. its a pile of poo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I used 90210 for Beverly Hills hahaha

Ive heard bad things about the game but is it that bad there giving it away for free? haha

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Hehe

gamestop are selling it €20. they're basically try to get rid of intial shipment. Shows how bad it is.

Funny thing is, they made a DSiware game pretending to be this old lost retro game. People actually think it's better then the game it's doing promo work for.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Has anyone played it or completed it?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Funny thing is, they made a DSiware game pretending to be this old lost retro game. People actually think it's better then the game it's doing promo work for.

I want that DSiWare game... It looks like an old school NES game, and I thought it looked great!

I looked for it a few weeks ago, and it wasn't there. Is it in Europe?

Longer gameplay clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS9BjNz0vlE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I played it for about 20 minutes. It's total pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

even tho its free i feel somehow ripped off :p

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Picked it up for €20 on a whim, haven't played it though. I was really looking forward to it too, with the people that made Crimson Skies behind it, but it doesn't look like anything special at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Does it have multiplayer like Crimson Skies?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

No, which is one of the biggest let downs. Coming from the heritage of one of the best multiplayer games of the last generation to none at all in Dark Void is a big let down.

• Advertisement
Advertisement