Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAG WEEK??

Options
  • 25-02-2010 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

I wanna know why BCFE doesnt get a rag week like so many other colleges? Is it to do with the Student Union?? We should do something about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Jabcity wrote: »
    I wanna know why BCFE doesnt get a rag week like so many other colleges? Is it to do with the Student Union?? We should do something about it.
    Well I don't think any Colleges of Further Education do a rag week... Inchicore doesn't either. You have to remember the likes of I.T. Tallaght all have tuition fee's that are 10x more than what we pay, there are a lot more people in those colleges and a portion of that goes into the Students Union and the many clubs & societies in the college. I assume the funding our college does get, woudn't go near the S.U. for us, so we just get a few socials every now and then :rolleyes:

Advertisement