Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

coin valuations

• 25-02-2010 12:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

We have been left a whole lot of coins my grandfather left me when he died. I have no idea where to get them valued in Dublin. They are too heavy for me to carry. I have seen the Dublin Coin Auction online. Anyone any views on them? Also I see the coin fair is coming to the RDS but I don't think they would be too happy with me coming in with these two big bag of coins. Some of them seem very old.:eek: :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

I'm sure the RDS fair would be the ideal place to go with your coins - that is one of the reasons why they hold the event. :)

Advertisement