Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund,Ulster Visa Card in Canada

Options
  • 25-02-2010 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭

Basically bought an item for 28$ in Canidan Tyre few weeks ago brought it back last night and got a full refun,but the money was refunded onto the visa debit card.I was told that it would be straight away to use and I tried to use the card straight away but the money wasnt in it.

How long does it take to get the money on the card,is there anytihng I should be doing ?

Its a Ulster Bank Visa debit card,had no problems using it in Ireland or Canada,but never had an issue like this before.

thanks gob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Refunds can take a few days to reach your card. They may have sent the refund instantly from their terminal to their card processer, but it doesn't mean it'll reach your account straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Would it be longer because im in Canada?

Advertisement