Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JULIE WISE - UK based reader

Options
  • 25-02-2010 1:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi guys,

a friend of a friend went to see this lady about a year ago now (in Limerick) and was most impressed (if a little freaked out by what she was told, which was scarily accurate) and is, as far as I know due to see her again in the next couple of weeks (she may have ALREADY been, I don't know).
    Think her sessions last about an hour and cost around €100 and its taped.

Anyway, she is meant to visit Ireland from time to time, holding readings, weekend retreats, workshops ect - what I'd like to know (as there doesn't seem to be any mention of her on Boards)
    - has anyone had a READING from her?

She has a website, easily Googled (don't think I can post the actual web address on here).

Please let me know!
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

€100 for a reading? I wouldnt pay that in a fit!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Dont know of her, but I agree with 6th. Too expensive. But then most readers around the place are charging €70 now. Sigh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

even 70 is a disgrace. im ashamed of those who charge that amount,especially given the fact that a lot of households are feeling the pinch big time. the woman charging 100e ought to be ashamed of that amount,if she chooses to come to ireland to read why should the person being read have to pay her fare over and back?
    ive been out of readings for about a year now, recently decided the time was right to come back, i used to charge 50 but honestly wouldnt attempt to charge that now.times are changing, there are a lot of intuitive folk out there now,who can sort out their own issues, so those charging over the odds will find themselves with nobody to read for before long. the idea of readings, in my opinion, is to help others not leave them broke. those charging high rates have a problem with egos.:D

Advertisement