Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grandia Released 25/02/10 on US PSN

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,435 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Actually just download that version. Nobody needs to play crappy PAL versions. Ubisoft have the publishing rights in europe so it might not even happen.

Grandia is one of my favourite RPGs ever, everyone really needs to play it. It's a pity we'll never see a localised saturn version which looks gorgeous. The PS1 version is a lot blockier when it comes to sprites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought the PAL psone disc about 2 months ago and now the superior US version is on psn for $10.

Its like when i picked up GOW I&II for ps2. Next week GOW collectors edition was announced which is GOW I&II in HD.t

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,435 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Do us a favour and buy the saturn version. They might bring out a translated version next week :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Do us all a favor and buy Tombi 1 and 2 and Suikoden 2,then Sony will put them up aswell,I bought Grandia last year,I didn't pay too much so it is good to have a portable version,the Saturn version was the best. I had a chance to buy it in London in a retro store for £25 5 years ago,regret not doing so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Remember reading in mags years ago taling about Grandia on Saturn and how great it was but we never got it. Then got the PS1 copy, great game, pity it went walkies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Do us a favour and buy the saturn version. They might bring out a translated version next week :P

Nah, I'm going to buy Legend of Dragoon next :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

I loved the first Grandia, but it does have the sloooowest start to a game EVER! I stuck with it though and it was worth it. Never really got into Grandia two though......

Grandia is really good as well. It's a pity the PS2 version had really botched graphics but it still looks good on the Dreamcast.

Advertisement