Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9 players performed worse than expected

Options
  • 25-02-2010 2:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭

I'm really quite raging.

My team owned in the possession + territory stats, scrum and the lineout but lost by 14 points. I had a lot of handling errors though.

9 of my players performed with a red arrow meaning "worse than expected"

Anyone any ideas why this might have happened?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

Your team won the possession and territory stakes primarily because of the penalties that your opposition gave away.

Your team missed more tackles than you made.
    They made more yards than your team did.
    They caused more turnovers than your team did.
    Your handling errors killed you.

I am not sure why your players all under-performed though, that is a b1tch alright.

Have a look at my games stats if you want to see a one-sided affair where the dominant team didn't win !!
    I know exactly why though. :D

http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/tools.live.scoring.php#fixture=4173123

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Eireannach

Take a look at the form of your players. They may be low right now and that most likely is the cause of their lower than expected performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Form really does play quite a huge role in selecting squads. I never realised it until late in last season, but I could pick my 3rd choice SH who's got a streak of great form and he'll destroy the place with skillz. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

Well it wasn't the form, although nobody is on great form they're all on decent or better except for one satisfactory... :(

Maybe I just expected too much after last years cup run...

Oh well

Advertisement