Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taking on an extra subject in Arts?

Options
  • 25-02-2010 3:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Ok, so I'm in first year arts. Still undecided on which two subjects I'm going to pick and I'm just wondering, is it somehow possible to do an extra subject if its in the same group as another one of your subjects? I'll still pick one from each group, its just i want to do two from group one. Any help would be very very greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

As far as I know it would be just a case of registering for an extra module. I registered for an extra English module this semester; it's not that difficult to do. I'm sure SAA will have more info for you if you send them an e-mail. :D G'luck

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭TheSpecialOne

well man/girl im in arts too but only think we can do one from each module and we two parts of those modules along with a subject called research methods which would be like academic literacies this year...:(:(....out of interest have u been able to pre-reg?! my own is like broke!:confused::confused: i can only pick research methods and not the other subjects i wanna do...

• Registered Users Posts: 21 batsherlashes

yeah i can't do it either. my thing is also now gone so it's as if i registered but there were no subjects there to pick. emailed the SAA but nothing back. no idea what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭TheSpecialOne

yeah i can't do it either. my thing is also now gone so it's as if i registered but there were no subjects there to pick. emailed the SAA but nothing back. no idea what to do.

exact same scenario and i emailed them too but to no avail....im going to go up to them tomorrow and see if it can be sorted out

Advertisement