Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropshipping in Ireland

Options
  • 25-02-2010 7:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Just wondering if anybody could advise me on my dropshipping business..

In a nutshell I've set up a dropshipping business and the products are being shipped from china to Ireland however, I'm not sure if my returns policy has to be in line with Irish laws or Chinese laws.

thats it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 seandurcan

If, as a business, you are registered in Ireland, you are bound by Irish law regardless of where your products are shipped from.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭TheWaterboy

Also if your dropshipping from China you would want to be aware of extra customs charges that your customers will be subject to..

• Registered Users Posts: 37 akazzz

Sorry but I dont have a question to your answer but if you mind to answer... How long does it take for your products to arrive to your customers from China?

Advertisement