Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wonderbra Galway City

• 25-02-2010 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys (well...girls),

Just wondering where I'd find a wonderbra in Galway City?
    I was thinking BT but it's probably really expensive.
    Is there anywhere else?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Pushing to fashion before the guys gets here :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Few choices here. Debenhams top floor have a lovely selection of lingerie and have wonderbras:-D. If you cant locate your size there, you can try the little shop across from brown thomas (beside the cellar) which is a second shop of Anthony Ryans on Shop Street. You can also try the actual Anthony Ryans. Then downstairs in the Eyre Square centre there is a small lingerie shop but to be honest I dont think they stock wonderbra and if they do stock is pricier cos they are small so try Debenhams first!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

I think the one in Eyre Sq SC is called Fancy something I think, personally I find the shop useless. have been in a few times and never saw anything nice.

Debenhams is your best bet

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭mashling

TK Maxx do Wonderbras, but they might not have your size e.t.c. They always have a great discount though :)

Advertisement