Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XBox Live Query

• 25-02-2010 10:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Apologies for the "noobiness" of this question:) I'm new to the 360 and my one month trial gold membership is coming to an end. We have multiple profiles on the console. If I purchase a new subscription will it be for all profiles, or is it profile specific? Also, if I purchase points, are theyavailable to all profiles on the console, or just the one that purchased them?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

JamBur wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    Apologies for the "noobiness" of this question:) I'm new to the 360 and my one month trial gold membership is coming to an end. We have multiple profiles on the console. If I purchase a new subscription will it be for all profiles, or is it profile specific? Also, if I purchase points, are theyavailable to all profiles on the console, or just the one that purchased them?

Thanks!

specific to one profile, for the live and the points.

hth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭JamBur

tbh wrote: »
    specific to one profile, for the live and the points.

hth.

Thats a bit cheeky from MS, thanks for the prompt reply though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

np :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

whats the opinion on this site. got this by email but dont remeber buying off them

email.gif
    Digitally delivered subscriptions
    At a slice of the retail price
    We're back, and our prices are lower than ever!

We're back!

I am writing to you to announce the comeback of ConsoleCodes.co.uk, offering xBox live subscriptions at a slice of the retail price. You are receiving this email because you have previously purchased a code from us via eBay (matt.baker.wm), or from our retail online store.

What's in stock?

12 months xBox live subscription - £25.90
    3 months xBox live - £13.40
    1 months xBox live - £5.99

Payment methods

All payments are processed via Paypal, ensuring you are fully protected for your purchase. You can either use your Paypal account balance, or pay by credit/debit card if you are not a Paypal user.

Returning customers

If you are a returning customer, you can simply login again with your previous details. Alternatively, if you have forgotten them, choose "forgotten password" at the login page, and enter your email address.

Live support Questions? We offer a live chat support as well as full email customer support. Simply visit www.consolecodes.co.uk for more information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I use opera as my web browser and got a pop up from it about that site containing a security cet from unknown provider, which i've never actually seen in opera before.
    Unable to complete secure transaction

You tried to access the address https://www.consolecodes.co.uk/, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

Secure connection: fatal error (48)

https://www.consolecodes.co.uk/

The presented certificate has an unknown Certificate Authority.
    Make sure your Internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.
    Check that the setup of any Internet security software is correct and does not interfere with ordinary Web browsing.
    If you are behind a firewall on a Local Area Network and think this may be causing problems, talk to your systems administrator.
    Try pressing the F12 key on your keyboard and disabling proxy servers, unless you know that you are required to use a proxy to connect to the Internet. Reload the page.

If in doubt avoid!!!!!!

Try live-codes.com many here have bought from them.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

JamBur wrote: »
    Thats a bit cheeky from MS, thanks for the prompt reply though

Quite annoying....

Advertisement