Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any dsl providers offer unlimted downlaod

• 25-02-2010 11:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭

Looking for someone who offers unlimted download allowance.Please
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭P1erce

Well there is a few "unlimited" with fair usage policy.

That fair usage policy basically limits it to 100GB or so.

Another option depending on purpose is to lease a Windows server(VPS or dedicated) and remote desktop into it, those will give you 100mbps full duplex (burst) and about 1TB of transfer.

Pierce

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

It don't say who has the highest limit on their AUP(fair usage until you are on radar) in that link Cabaal?

Which DSL provider indeed has the highest limit where money is not an issue for the consumer? :)

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

We have never invoked our fair usage policy

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

We have never invoked our fair usage policy

Fair enough thats good to know,

However I remember Smart saying that here years ago as well, obviously depends on what happens to the market in the long term which is not something you can know :)

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

Cabaal wrote: »
    Fair enough thats good to know,

However I remember Smart saying that here years ago as well, obviously depends on what happens to the market in the long term which is not something you can know :)

Correct. But as it stands I think we are the only ones.

Advertisement