Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

room wanted perth

Options
  • 25-02-2010 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi all

Im a 28 year old male which will be arriving in perth on the 3rd of march dont really want to stay in hostels for any long peroid of time.

I was wondering does anyone have a room to rent..?? ill pay bond and months rent up front.

Im easy goin and up for a bit of craic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭uglyjohn

i have a room to rent in a furnished apartment in mount lawley. pm me if you are interested and i'll give you details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 micheall

Hi John

Thanks for reply.. just a few questions how people are there. what is the rent. how long would lease be

cheers

sending pm now.

Hi John

Just after arriving in perth i will get a phone and sim today,
    Not quite sure what your last post ment "sennding pm now"
    would that be setting per month? if so very interested

all the best

micheal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Gonzales

micheall wrote: »
    Hi John

Just after arriving in perth i will get a phone and sim today,
    Not quite sure what your last post ment "sennding pm now"
    would that be setting per month? if so very interested

all the best

micheal

he meant he's sending you a "private message" through boards.ie with the details inside. See the top right of the screen under your username there is a link called private message? click on that.

Enjoy Oz.

• Advertisement

exactly!

i sent you a private message. rent is every two weeks. i have done the lease so you wouldnt have to bother with that. i have paid the bond already too. i'll send you another message with my number so you can give me a call if you want.

hi john

my number is 0430996107 if you could give us a ring on it from 3 on words that would be great

cheers
    micheal

will do.

Advertisement