Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Headphones on Bus Eireann 105 from Dublin - Ratoath

Options
  • 25-02-2010 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭

Hi all, wasn't entirely sure where to put this so mods please move it if it's incorrectly located...

I lost a set of Sennheiser In-Ear headphones on the 6:00pm 105 Bus Eireann bus from Dublin to Ratoath on Thursday February 18th. If anyone happens to have them and wants to return them to me I would greatly appreciate it. I only had them a few weeks and they cost me quite a few quid as far as headphones go...

They are black and are in a small leatherette pouch with a small tag on the side with "Sennseiser" on it...

They were not handed into Bus Eireann lost property department so this is my last shot! Fingers crossed...

Thanks.

Ronan

Advertisement