Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jigglypuff used: O.T.B 2.1

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭SamIAmNot

Denny M wrote: »
    Adding a Charmander and Charmeleon to the Charizard on my leg on Monday :D

Be sure and take a photo and show us how it turns out!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well bah humbug. Went into the tattoo place, turns out their machine had broken last week, so they are waiting for a new one to come in, and they aren't sure when that will be :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I might be getting my tattoo on Tuesday, assuming things don't got badly again :D

Triple post! Charmeleon: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/524397_3728055839151_274077741_n.jpg

I'll add the pic of Charmander when I can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

The encroachment of hair top and bottom, combined with some lens bulge makes that look like a testicle. In which case kudos to you young man, that must have REALLY hurt, but it's probably worth it to be able to say to the ladies "do you want to see my Pokéball?"

Not a testicle, it's the back of my leg, I have pretty hairy legs :P

Advertisement