Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrading

• 25-02-2010 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all,

I've been with a company for the last seven years and have begun getting a little p!$$ed off with them over the last few months. My contract is due for renewal at the beginning of next month, and I don't intend on continuing with them. However, I have a substantial upgrade available to me. I know I'll lose this if I move to another company, so I was just wondering if there was any possibility that I could use the upgrade to buy a new phone for a relative who is pay-as-you-go even though my phone is billpay? I don't want a new phone myself, because the one I bought is still perfectly adequate for my needs...but I don't want to lose the upgrade that's available - I've handed over too much money for it just to be wasted like that.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement