Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E Flow HELP!

Options
  • 26-04-2010 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'm wondering if anyone can offer me some much needed advice. I crossed the m50 toll on 6/12/2009 and missed payment (I am unregistered so I usually pay buy 8pm the next day). On the 22/02/2010 I received a letter from a solicitors stating that they are acting on behalf of the national road authority and I owe them €152.00. I rang the solicitors and explained that this is the first time I had been informed of any late fee at all and that I had never received a standard toll request for payment of the late fee.

The solicitor asked about the vehicle, when I had bought it and when it had been registered. I explained that I bought it in July 09 and I didn’t receive my change of ownership until around August.

The solicitor has since contacted me and told me that they are willing to accept €47.00 payment, due to the change ownership issue.

My major problem with paying this amount is that I NEVER received any standard toll requests and thus had no way of knowing I owed them money or of making payment as I need a number off the letter which I never received.

I've also contacted Eflow and they are assuring me that they have been sending me letters and the problem is that I am not receiving them and I should contact an Post. This is a bit of a joke to be honest as I receive every piece of mail that I'm due apart from the toll (I don’t see how this is possible).

Sorry to have such a long post but there was a lot to explain. If anyone could shed some light on what I should do I would be really grateful.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement