Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone interested in Speed-Networking in Cork?

Options
  • 25-02-2010 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Anyone interested in some Speed Networking in Cork for free yes FREE take a look corkbusiness.ning.com/events/speed-networking

It's a free networking event taking place in Fermoy, Cork on the 9th March and is a great opportunity to network for anybody interested.
    All you've got to do is e-mail to book your place, all the information you need is in the link above anyway.

Hope this is of interest to some of ye,

Laura
    <snip>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Laura I'm giving you fair warning because your new - but stop putting your business email address and website address into every singe post.

If you MUST put it someplace add it to your signature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭LauraOrlagh

Hi, sorry I didn't realise I wasn't suppose to sorry, I thought it was just a way to let other users contact you easily if they had any questions about what you posted seen as I wouldn't be on boards.ie all day. I don't even know where my signature is so that's why I've been typing my name and email, but I'll take it on board - thanks!

Advertisement