Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Longshot Value, 100 bets

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

digme wrote: »
    Did every tip you said today now,Potential Returns €1,000,000.00 lol

yeah but potential for 1,000,000 return about 750,000/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

is that all :D i'll buy you a helicopter for yourself if i win
    how does that work out anyway aidan?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭POINTBREAK

Yes....... I have to have the 4 big priced ones in an EW lucky 15........
    Bookies will cease to exist if these hit............ lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

POINTBREAK wrote: »
    Yes....... I have to have the 4 big priced ones in an EW lucky 15........
    Bookies will cease to exist if these hit............ lol
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭LittleLebowski

Doh!

76 Minneapolis Kemp 4:15, looks overpriced, last run was first for nearly a year, might improve to have a chance of placing here .. Good ground flat track. Betfair 60win 12 place.

1 Point win 1 Point Place

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

any for punchestown?

77 Mahrajaan 4:55, Punch, looks one of the only horses in the race that really likes goof-firm ground, his run behind 3 much higher rated horses in thurles does not look too bad when taken at his mark in this race, also less 7lbs claimer. Betfair 70win 10 place

1 Point win 1 Point Place.

78 Kempes Punch 6:40, looks the most likely here considering the ground, if Zarito doesnt get around. Maybe value at Betfair 13.5

1 Point Win

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

backed kempes myself got him at 10's on bet365 fingers crossed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭moesymoe

legend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

What can I say???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭bamboozling

And he does it again. Words can't describe your canny ability to pick winners

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

any for punchestown tomorrow ??
    i went bookies to early for kempes tip :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 162 ✭✭Penguino

aidankkk wrote: »
    78 Kempes Punch 6:40, looks the most likely here considering the ground, if Zarito doesnt get around. Maybe value at Betfair 13.5

1 Point Win

Fair Play Aidan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Vandelinan

Goo on de kempes

Cheers Aidan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭aflib

keeo them coming aidan

79 Notre Pere, he is simply to big at 50/8.8 w/p on betfair, back to the scene of his best race, there has pretty obviously been a problem this year particulary last race, and im not certain the trainer would have him out again this year unless he tought it was improved. Place chance looks a lot better than 8.8, considering other horses have run in gold Cup etc

1 Point Win 1 Point Place

• Advertisement

Story So Far after 78 bets

BSP + 151.50
    Advised + 184.95

Unreal Luck Really..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

threw 2ewin and place on him last night , trying to get back on to betfair now but its giving errors :mad:

80 Siege Of Ennis,Punch 3:40 should like the ground, is fit from very decent flat run, looks of a good mark. Betfair 25/5.

81 Kavachi Epson 4:05 , looks overpriced at 44win 8.8 place, back down to near last winning mark has gone well fresh and likes the ground..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Anymore today or is it safe to do a patent? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Story So Far after 78 bets

BSP + 151.50
    Advised + 184.95

Unreal Luck Really..

Ya make your own luck. ;)

• Advertisement

82 Warcraft Punch 6:05, all his best form is on good ground over 3 miles, great 7lbs claimer on, and looks overpriced. Betfair 31win 6 place

1 Point win 2 Points Place

83 Turtle Time Lucky 4:15 Punch, Consistant sort except last time, has had a 2 month break and has some form on decent ground Looks Overpriced 40win 9place.

Warcraft into 14's on bet365...really have to start using betfair again

Warcraft into 14's on bet365...really have to start using betfair again

In to only 16 on betfair, but only small money available on betfair on irish racing in the morning..

20/1 with Ladbrokes

84 Kranji Punch 4:15, any reproduction of 2 Good Ground Handicap wins 2 years ago would be good enough here off this mark , had long break then 2 runs on unsuitable ground.. Betfair 23win 5.4 place

• Advertisement

84 Kranji Punch 4:15, any reproduction of 2 Good Ground Handicap wins 2 years ago would be good enough here off this mark , had long break then 2 runs on unsuitable ground.. Betfair 23win 5.4 place

Feck ya lol i took EMMPAT out of that race gonna have to do the rev fore cast now good luck today aidan your on some roll and your a great addition to the boards forum

last and second last in the 4:15 id say:o

yeah by the looks of it! haha shockin day for me so far,looked like empatt got hampered by clear gold but i dont think the horse would have won anyway ahwell think ill just enjoy the rest of the racing few bob e/w on the Roberto Goldback later and the remainder of your selection but i think thats it for the day today

85 O'Muircheartaigh, Punch 4:20, Has decent form on good ground, 7lbs claimer on board so carrying nothing on this long trip, is capable of not trying but might end up value here. Betfair 27 6

86 Fisher Bridge , Punch 4:5, should be better on good ground, and may be the better of Meades pair, looks value and is reasonable consistant Betfair 36 6.5

87 Yurituni, Sandown 2:20, is against a field that wither have too much weight or hasnt run this year, she has had one decent run and looks of a good mark here Betfair 11.5 win 2.98 Place. Place price on betfair looks very good in a 7 horse race to finish in the 1st 3..

2 Points win 3 Points Place.

Cool put him in a small e/w double with karaka jack 2nd at 12/1 in the 1.10.
    Finally learned my lesson about punch. Stayin well away today.
    I couldnt pick my nose in punch this year.

Cool put him in a small e/w double with karaback jack 2nd at 12/1 in the 1.10.
    Finally learned my lesson about punch. Stayin well away today.
    I couldnt pick my nose in punch this year.

Got to admid i find irish racing unbelivably hard to predict, and have rarly found a winner in a handicap..

Its crazy!
    It would be funny if your first non irish meeting tip in over a week was placed.
    Heres hopin!

Its crazy!
    It would be funny if your first non irish meeting tip in over a week was placed.
    Heres hopin!

only thing is , if you have that horse backed e/w in a bookies , there will only be 2 places, only on betfair is the 3 places available..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

You were right about O'M 'carrying nothing on the long trip' anyway. Even the horse looked surprised when it realised there was nobody on board.

• Advertisement

88 One Cool Cookie Punch 5:00, looks well enough treated on best form, poor run last time in the irish national, but has 7lbs claimer onboard which might suit , Betfair 27 5.8

1 Point Win 1 Point place

89 My Will, Sandown 3:05 , is down 7lb since hennessy, ground extra trip sure to suit, has run well in race before, looks overprice Betfair 47 7.4

90 Killyglen, Sandown 3:05, just going on the liklyhood that today is a going day is less that the odds, decent horse, Ground trip should suit Betfair 55 9.0

1 Point Win 1 Point Place NON RUNNER

91 Cuan Na Grai, Punch 3:45, has possibly the best form in the race overall, back last time after break on unsuitable ground, should be better today on good ground..

2 points EW 9/1 Ladbrokes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

91 Cuan Na Grai, Punch 3:45, has possibly the best form in the race overall, back last time after break on unsuitable ground, should be better today on good ground..

Any more for today Aidan?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

great cheers aidan

Story So Far after 91 bets

BSP + 144.18
    Advised + 179.95

92 Masta Plasta , New 4:10, looks overpriced, may be drawn on the wrong side, but so is Fav, and stall 2 has great record here, there may not be much between Dandy Nichols horses in this race, and he looks the best treated and the most consistant, also has gone well first start a few times..

1 Point EW 12/1 Stan James 4th :-(

93 Boomshakalaka , Bangor 7:20, looked a lot better before unseating last time, ground and trip are right, and on a very good mark.

1 Point Each Way 20/1 ToteSport

94 Viscount Nelson, 2000 g, Have to go with the ususal back the outsider of AOB, that has had a run. He is just way to big a price, has fallon up, and should be much better than first run this year.. Betfair 80 12.5

1 Point win 2 Points Place

• Advertisement

95 Negotiation 1:55 new, looks overpriced to recapture some half decent 3yo form, has won of this mark, and has a good 3lbs claimer up. Betfair 129w 9pl. worth a min bet

.5 point win .5 place.

Advertisement