Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swapping games

Options
  • 25-02-2010 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

Mods: I'm not sure if this is allowed. I know there is adverts we have adverts.ie for selling and stuff, but the thing is though I don't think alot of people that post here in this forum actually go onto adverts regularly. especially looking for swaps. There is a swapping games post in the xbox forum, but there isn't anything for PC games. As places don't allow you to trade-in PC games, I thought this might be a good idea.

I have PC games and have switched to console gaming, and I thought here may be people on here willing to swap games for various platforms. I'm not sure if there need to be restrictions on this, but I thought it might be useful.

My apologies if this isn't allowed. Please lock it if that is the case.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

kabuk1 wrote: »
    I know there is adverts we have adverts.ie for selling and stuff, but the thing is though I don't think alot of people that post here in this forum actually go onto adverts regularly. especially looking for swaps.

Adverts was created for it, if they don't go to adverts then there isn't really a market for it.

Also Pc games are tied to DRM policys and cd keys so there are too many complications to swapping or selling them.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭kabuk1

Adverts was created for it, if they don't go to adverts then there isn't really a market for it.

Also Pc games are tied to DRM policys and cd keys so there are too many complications to swapping or selling them.

Ok. Cheers. My apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

kabuk1 wrote: »
    Ok. Cheers. My apologies.

/Puts aside backseat mod cap

I'd wait for a official word about the idea, just giving my two cents

/puts back on backseat mod cap

"Time to keep the world safe from everything and report every post I see"

Advertisement