Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fifa 10,champions league problem.....

Options
  • 25-02-2010 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭

ive done a search and cant find any answer's.
    here is what keeps happening to me,i will have a fit squad picked to play in a champions league game but when i go to play the game it tells me i don't have a full squad,now i sussed it once that i had a player booked and he was banned for that game,but problem is now im in semi-final it keeps telling me i don't have enough players but i cant find who it is that's banned,i used a player that hasn't been booked all season and went threw the whole team and bench but it keeps telling me i don't have a full squad and to forfeit the game,which is a 3-0 loss.
    this is really annoying,is there any way to find out who is the banned player?
    please someone help,dont want to throw away this game,cheers

edit:just had to forfeit home and away in semi finals,against lyon!!!!!!!
    absolutey sick,would of met ajax in the final,easy enough.
    this s###e stopped me winning the treble!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

jambofc wrote: »
    ive done a search and cant find any answer's.
    here is what keeps happening to me,i will have a fit squad picked to play in a champions league game but when i go to play the game it tells me i don't have a full squad,now i sussed it once that i had a player booked and he was banned for that game,but problem is now im in semi-final it keeps telling me i don't have enough players but i cant find who it is that's banned,i used a player that hasn't been booked all season and went threw the whole team and bench but it keeps telling me i don't have a full squad and to forfeit the game,which is a 3-0 loss.
    this is really annoying,is there any way to find out who is the banned player?
    please someone help,dont want to throw away this game,cheers

edit:just had to forfeit home and away in semi finals,against lyon!!!!!!!
    absolutey sick,would of met ajax in the final,easy enough.
    this s###e stopped me winning the treble!!!!!!!!

Do you have assistant manager turned on? That usually puts players that are banned/injured into the reserves. I had this problem once couldn't figure it out till I turned it back on!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Do you have assistant manager turned on? That usually puts players that are banned/injured into the reserves. I had this problem once couldn't figure it out till I turned it back on!

nice one must try it :)
    if you have him on does he affect you're play,formation if you're simming a game?

Advertisement