Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SEAC

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

Well done to all our members for their massive effort in promoting airsoft so well.

I need to give a big thank you to the hosts of the festival. They helped us immensly over the last few months and gave us everything we required to make the weekend so great.

And a big thank you to all who came to us and kept us so busy.

We hope to see some of you on the airsoft site and if not we will see you next year in Duncannon 2011.

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,807 ✭✭✭Evade

What a weekend that was, everyone at the festival must have stopped by at our display. I think a lot of people, parents in particular have a much better understanding of airsoft now and I expect there to be a bit of a boom in the airsofting population of the south east.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

Anyone who visited our stand at Duncannon is more than welcome to hop over to our forum and get more detailed info on our club and our local site.

Just ask anything you need to know and we will answer in detail.

If your in Go Tactical Wexford and require any of us to meet in person to explain anything just send a pm to myself or any of the lads or ask Dave in Go Tactical to give us a shout to arrange a time that suits.

Now we cant offer any better service than that.

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Due to an ongoing issue regarding Non-profit clubs and access to this forum,this thread is temporarily locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement