Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Business Partner" Sticky

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 DecjKav

Hi Aidan
    What's your proposal?
    Are you looking to pass your idea onto someone and just let them get on with it?
    I'd be interested to find out more as I have both property and sales/marketing background.
    Please pm me more details
    Thanks

aidankkk wrote: »
    Hi,

I've come up with what looks a good topical solution to a growing problem in the housing market. I've got the developments costs etc, but as i'm already a partner in a profitable it business, i think ill give this up to some one else. I'm not the marketing type and wont have time to see it through.

The general consensus of the people I've told is that this is a good idea (i haven't told that many)

What would be ideal is a web database developer and a marketing person..

• Registered Users Posts: 1 weldomjames

To make our business and its career we need to have a good business partner alon with good time management capacity.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 VentureF

I launched a fitness/natural bodybuilding website in the last month. The website is comprised of high definition videos, unique images taken in our studio and "call to action" articles that have been reviewed by outsourced copywriters.

The website is monetised through sales of downloadable fitness/natural bodybuilding programs in addition to advertising and affiliate products. There has been a very positive start as traffic started to flow into the website with the conversion rate looking promising.

I am looking for someone else within IRE who would like to possibly form a strategic alliance, JV or other, is competent in online marketing and possibly has an interest in fitness.

Please private message me for further details.
    - Regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Marxman

I am looking to partner with someone with a background in professional sales or consultancy.

I have a business which provides professional services to large companies. I have been doing the business development myself for 2 years and have built up a good reference client base.

My partner would continue this business development on a full time basis, working from home but traveling to client meetings and would get an agreed (large) % of each deal.

Experience in holding professional meetings, presenting to large corporates, emailing & calling prospects and closing deals would be the requirements. I will give full training to partner and then we would meet/skype weekly for reporting. 50-100k achievable next year or more.

PM me if interested. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭hagoonabear

hello looking for a business partner who can help with a start up , I am offering 50/50 . I hope to design a website directory that is a niche Im completely useless with creating websites so hope to find someone that is good and can create it among with us both helping develop the business.

Its a niche business abit likes tradesmen.ie and trustedpeople.co.uk but more efficient I hope to create , from the research I have done I hope to have over 200 trades people and services signed up @€;90 per month and hope to have 100 customers who can avail of free services at €300 per year , contact me for more information .

I hope to start in Ireland first and then branch out to uk.

Hagoonabear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Dub1021

Hello there, due to some bad circumstances, I'm unable to start college this year. Instead of just sitting on my ass for the whole year, I decided I want to go start my own business.

While I'm not going to go into the specifics of what the business entails, it's going to revolve around user generated content. I don't have any web coding experience bar some basic html or CSS, so I'd need somebody to do the work for me.

Anybody have any recommendations of people / businesses to look for? I'm only 19, so I'm on a budget.

Thank you

Mod note: post moved to proper thread

• Registered Users Posts: 19 d Immortalis b

HI guys looking for someone interested in investing in the growing irish eSports scene. If interested please pm for more details..

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DWL

Hi All, I am on the look out for an individual with a background in software development to partner with. I have a number of business ideas and I have a strong financial background. PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

thank you so much

Any idea why we get these occasional 'Thank you' posts across several threads on E&BM?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Spam bots

• Advertisement

Experienced Server App Developer needed, PM me!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Conorkcp

I'm a sports nutritionist, working on setting up a food business. I'm looking for a business partner to work with. Ideally the business partner would be a qualified chef, but I'm open to working with other people who have a passion for the food industry as well. Given my background as a nutritionist, I've been looking at opportunities for healthy food products, but I'm open to other products as well. I've done a lot of research and I've already made good progress with one type of product. Looking for a partner now to help me grow the business. Please PM if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭markiemark2005

Computer programmer here, been involved in a few startups before, looking to get involved in another project. Been a programmer for 20 years, so have plenty of experience in websites, mobile apps,databases and general technology.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 General.Tee

Hi Guys,

Looking for an individual with experience in the retail and fashion space who would be either interested in working with me as an advisor/mentor or partner. The business is set up and trading but as it is growing and the lack of my experience in the field I think it is the right time to look for some outside help and someone with experience in the field specifically retail.

Would preferably be looking for a business parter but am very committed to the business so im hoping it would be more of an advisor's role and it shouldn't be too hands on for the individual. Open to discuss all options that people would be interested in though and would just like to hear if there is anyone out there in the industry that would be open to a new opportunity.

PM me if interested and more details can be revealed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 82 ✭✭Dub_Steve

I run a social group with 150+ members. Looking to partner up with someone who owns a premises (vacant office space / pub) in Dublin 1 / 2 to run private social events.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭YellowSheep

I am an experienced chef and operator. I have a couple of concepts ready to go, ranging from Asian street food to Burger & Dogs.
    I am looking for a financial partner. Please pm if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Gareth Sherry

Hi,

not sure if this is the right place to post.

I am looking to team up with an seo guy/gal.

I have started a new web design business and steadily taking on new clients.

I know the basics of SEO but would like to team up with someone doing it day-in, day out.

I want to outsource many of the SEO tasks as my expertise are more based in paid traffic sources.

Look forward to your response.

thanks

Gareth

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Paintjob

Hello, my name is Paul and I am originally a painting contractor. I happened to purchase the domain paintit.com back in 1996. I never thought much of it except that it made a good email address. Until recently. We had rented a 1-800-PAINT-XXX number for about 8 years and had good success with it. Were paying about 800.00 per month to rent the number that was rout3ed to us in the D.C. and Florida Keys areas. Some years went by, the great recession hit and we dropped the 800 number. More years went by, technology grew throughout the "regular" households and we decided now that everyone recognizes .com we will simply put PaintIT.com on our vehicles, yard signs, etc.. We thought we didn't need a phone number, and it worked. We were soon known as the Paintit.com contractor in our area.
    After a year or two I had a brainstorm, I thought if this worked for us, why couldn't it work for contractors everywhere? And that's about where we are right now. I tried to re-build our site myself but really don't know how.
    I am looking for someone with the know how to do something like this. Make it into something like an Angie's List + 800-FLOWERS combined. I do have lots of ideas but not the internet tech skill. What I need is someone willing to take on this task(s) for a percentage of the profits. A healthy percentage.
    If interested please contact with your talents, ideas, etc.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Anyone with Software Development or Electronics Engineering want to get involved with a Start up in its conceptual stages? Let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AndrewWatkins

thank you so much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 akonline

Hello, I have invested some good money hiring developers to create two platforms that offer various solutions for businesses. I am looking to team up with an experienced B2B sales/marketing person . Please pm for more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭monkey8

I am looking for a business partner to join me in the purchase of a opticians chain of stores. Pm me for details if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ballyduffzulu

I am thinking off setting up a new e-commerce business and i simply dont know where to start. I am well aware there are plenty of web designers in my location but i dont want approach them yet as i feel i would be just wasting their time. What i am looking for is somebody who has experience in bringing an idea forward from the very early stage to an actual viable website.
    I am located in waterford and would be interested in siting down with somebody in the southeast who could point me in the correct direction.
    Am looking forward to hearing from ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭SuperO'B

Looking to team up with person(s) with the skills for development of a basic hardware device which communicated over wifi with a portable media device. Simple device with a few basic commands. Would suspect is cheap to produce with massive market. Get back to me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Looking for a local (Dublin) digital marketing freelancer to partner with. We wish to expand our service offerings towards digital marketing. This is a good opportunity for someone wishing to gain more work but you have to know your stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

Need partners with certain skillsets for website:

Structure of the site and functionality more or less developed with Drupal.....idea based off another country in an area that affects every few other people (i.e mass market)....attracting the amount of people you would for a sports site etc. Basically taking ideas from a hugely successful site and applying it to untapped markets. One of which is specifically appealing to a mass market which, again, is working in other countries.

Researcher, copy writer and SEO skills required....but SEO is something I can do enough of myself and focus in on although not something I'm not interested in becoming an expert at by any means. I also have enough technical skills to do the drupal work for CMS etc.

My skill set is getting the right people for the team and focusing on goals and moving forward....at the moment I'm doing the technical stuff which I have the skill to get things up and running and put the right structures in place.....of which I have done lots already. Ultimately though I'm an ideas person and like to get people to work with me to put those into place.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Ctrl Alt Delete

Need a business partner to come on board with project I have been moving forward with.

Technical, organisational work is near complete in addition to having a large sponsor lined up.

Closing the deal with this sponsor will be your number one priority. Idea is in a unique field in Ireland and has captive audience

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 280 ✭✭engineermike

Hi,
    Looking for a business partner to begin a service company, ideally a 'plumber' (or someone from mech. /elec. background), must be F Class reg. & have experience in renewables ( heat pumps, solar thermal, solar PV, etc.)
    Please message me if its something your interesting in exploring.
    Rgds,
    Mike Fleming :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 41 EIREX

Happy to work with people (accountants etc) who have existing clients who may need the services of a virtual office.

Would welcome the opportunity to agree a commission structure for successful referrals. PM me if you would like to discuss !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 macsai

Im looking for an occupational therapist to partner up with on a web based business. Private message me if you would like to have a chat.

Thanks
    Brian

Advertisement