Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Business Partner" Sticky

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Greenpointers

Im looking for a business partner in Cork to meet up with the goal of creating a successful business. PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Mr Moxie

We manufacture premium pet housing products.
    We are examining the potential of partnering with a company who can manufacture our component parts on demand as part of a lean manufacturing process (no large orders or even small batch orders).
    Fast turnaround vital.
    Very basic shapes required, but with an emphasis on consistent high quality/ highly accurate components.
    We are based in South Kildare, businesses within 1 hr preferred but all locations considered.
    If you think your can meet our requirements, let's talk?
    PM me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭scwazrh

I'm looking for someone who is involved in electrical / plumbing works at a practical level . I run a small construction business thats established for 15 years and want to add a mech and electrical side to it .For someone who is strong on work ethic and practical knowledge this will be a great opportunity as we already have the business side in place .The construction business subs out approx. 200k of work each year so can add that to this business straight away.
    Pm for more details

• Registered Users Posts: 10 comccart

aidankkk wrote: »
    Hi,

I've come up with what looks a good topical solution to a growing problem in the housing market. I've got the developments costs etc, but as i'm already a partner in a profitable it business, i think ill give this up to some one else. I'm not the marketing type and wont have time to see it through.

The general consensus of the people I've told is that this is a good idea (i haven't told that many)

What would be ideal is a web database developer and a marketing person..

Hi Aidan,

Would love to hear more...PM me for a chat

Conor

• Registered Users Posts: 2 BUS_1

We are a new Technology company, already trading with products and some high profile customers. Future prospects are bright.

We need a senior and experienced business person to lead our sales and Marketing effort. Progress in the UK in 2015 was good but we need to build on this.
    The ideal candidate will have some experience selling technology products.

We are flexible and will consider any of the following.

Non Exec Director who invests in the business.

Director who invests and works in the business.

Director who works in the business.

Any salary will be limited to a percentage of new sales.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 BUS_1

I forgot

See adverts.ie in jobs section

search for

Business Partner Required, Sales Marketing Business Experience Required

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭thomasjad

I am looking for a business partner in dublin area for a restaurant/fast food outlet. This is different than most other fast food outlets in Dublin at the moment. I'm ideally looking for someone who has experience in having opened/run a restaurant/fast food outlet before. If you'd like to know more please private message me.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Bugatti

I'm looking to get involved with a Digital Media/SEO company, either a start up or an existing company looking for investment. Galway would be the preferred location. PM me if you would like to discuss this further.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭meijin

A company is looking for a business partner / investor. Sports related, biggest of its kind in Ireland, and with national recognition.

Looking for:
    - Non Exec Director who invests in the business, or
    - Director who invests and works in the business

PM for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭BONDIred

Im involved with a Company who is seeking investors, the company is a start up and has signed a very significant government contract.

Investor opportunity will involve an equity share as well are tax breaks under the EIIS scheme.

PM for details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭SeanSouth

Seeking investor(s) / Partner(s) in a very successful bridal wear business

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Buttercake

Looking for an Investor or Partner for a Web App

The prototype is already built, a working model with proof of concept - now it needs to be taken to the next level i.e rebuilt to a subscription model for users to signup to, this means the web app will need to be rebuilt from scratch.

I'm not a programmer and I had the application made for me.

I'm either looking for:

1. Partner to come on board with relevant tech and/or marketing experience, especially around web app development. (PHP or Ruby)
    2. Investor/silent Partner to invest in the product and provide resources to hire the technical staff required to take it to the next level.

I understand this is a basic outline, further details provided upon request.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Lady lou

Hi folks,
    Looking for a investor/ business partner (knowledge of the food industry is a big advantage) that either has a food product already stocked on shelves or is thinking of doing so. It involves chilled distribution and producing a food product for Food Acedemy Selves for more info please contact me by PM. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

I am a tech blogger, freelance tech journalist and I am also a senior writer with Ireland's number one tech website. I am looking to help tech companies and startups with their blogs by curating them and also training their staff in how to write them and also press releases. For more info please contact me by PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭markiemark2005

Experienced web/mobile developer available to help get your business off the ground. PM if you have a project.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 388 ✭✭Atomico

Hi folks,

We've completed the development of a new project/team management and payments messaging app (for Android and iOS). We are a team of three, now seeking a small private investment.

The basic concept of our app is to give users another level to messaging - Tasks, Notes and Payments. Our philosophy has been to keep it immediate, intuitive and simple.

In short, if you can use WhatsApp, you can use our app. This simple, clean approach will allow us to target a mainstream audience - you don't need to be tech savvy to use the app. This is where we see the real opportunity and mass market appeal of our product.

We posted about the app back in August of last year, and got a solid response.

After over 6 months of development we have completed version 1 and it is now ready for launch (save a few minor adjustments).

We are now considering a small private investment to:

-Upgrade to a new hosting environment to allow for lag-free messaging. The current server (Facebook-owned Parse) has been suffering from major issues over the past couple of months and will be shut down in 2017. Therefore, we realise we need to move to a more stable environment to enable the app to function at a high level.

-Build a web-version of the app to allow for messaging from the desktop/browser. This will be a key factor to bridge the gap between desk-bound and non desk-bound users.

-Obtain the resources to quickly implement some Phase 2 features post-launch.

-Obtain the resources required for marketing campaigns post-launch.

Our team includes an app developer, a digital marketer, and the owner of a web design studio. All three of us have worked / currently work with household brand names and companies, and we are all at a senior level in terms of our respective roles and experience. We are committed to seeing this app become a success.

Additional notes:
    • Required investment: Approx. €20-25k.
    • Seeking silent partner(s).
    • We would consider a group investment, in case you are interested in a partial investment.

Happy to answer questions in this thread or via PM.

Thanks for reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 bizleads

Looking for insurance product expert / underwriting partner to develop a high demand insurance product for Ireland, that is already available in Europe and UK similar to self drive hire insurance. I will provide the clients that will buy this product from you and can compensate development cost or we can work out win/win arrangement

• Registered Users Posts: 10 whatsgoingon?

Hi All.
    I am a 50 year old experienced businessman who has previously set up two successful businesses. My strengths are in sales / marketing and general business process.
    I am now back working as an employee again (M.D.with no shareholding) but I would really love to get involved in another business (either new or existing). Problem is I don't have that business idea.
    I would have thought there would be plenty of individuals like me who have lots of experience, contacts and ideas but may be just looking for someone to team up with.
    You could also be working in a sales job with a good customer base and be saying to yourself "I could do this ten times better if only I had the know how"
    If anyone has a serious idea and would like to chat over a coffee please PM me.
    Also is there anywhere else you can advertise for a business partner other than Boards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭lego101

Looking for an investor ( silent partner or hands on ) for a proven profitable eCommerce business.
    Based in Galway. Please PM me for more details.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

I have just acquired the rights for Ireland to the number one currency transfer site in the UK, I am looking for a business partner who may have experience in the currency industry or have a lot of SME contacts who make regular international transfers, not looking for any investment just your ability to sell this, if this may be of interest send me a PM, thanks for reading.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

I run a small website company and have added a couple dozen clients to the books in the past year. A new service I am offering is a website and online ordering system for restaurants and fast food outlets. Residual earning potential is high.

I am looking for a business partner to assist in the running of the business and grow it more quickly. I currently sell, build and manage sites, deal with clients and do everything else. Ideally, I want someone:

*based in Dublin.
    *who can sell, or is willing to assist in the sales process.
    *who is tech savvy, understanding PHP and or web design would be a huge advantage.
    *who is a problem solver and has a "can do" attitude.
    *who is reliable.

Income will be earned when selling. This can be a shared responsibility, as I am more than capable of selling. Residual income is also made on the monthly fees charged to clients. I would prefer not to bring in a partner, but I am humble enough to admit that the business would really benefit from having another like minded person to help it prosper in the medium to long term.

If you fit the above and want to discuss further, pm me and we can talk.

To add: this is not another operation run from someones shed. The business has been in place a year, growing organically without loans, or debts. It is a private limited company with a commercial address. I am simply looking for help to share the work load and ideally if that person could bring expertise in web/app development. Any person coming on board would be on a try out basis to ensure compatibility before discussing official share split and contract. Thanks for looking.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 82 ✭✭Dub_Steve

I'm looking to partner with a business coach \ accountant to create video content for a blog. In return I will record and edit the videos as well as post the videos on my blog (just started) along with your contact details.

Would ideally suit someone who has worked as a consultant \ accountant in a company for a number of years and is looking to start on their own or start a side business in consulting.

Sample Topics
    Getting a logo designed, Building your first website, Registering a business name, Setting up a company, Selling Online, Networking, Sourcing suppliers, When to register for VAT, Testing a business idea, getting funding, accelerator programs

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Paulmee

I.T professional with over 12 years experience in software development, product and program management looking for interesting opportunities where I could provide technical assistance/knowledge. Essentially I would like to become part of a startup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

Running a YouTube channel as a YouTube partner, I can make record and produce interviews, using small hi definition camcorders. Audio quality while not great is of satisfactory standard.

I can do everything, its just I do not have the studio :(

Would like to trial it at the moment and see what you think.

PM me if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CashDashPOS

I'm looking for somebody with sales experience, preferably in the Point of Sale/Payments space. I am a developer with 15 years experience and have built a POS product, which is currently being piloted in five locations.

Initially, I am targeting Restaurants, Cafes and Pubs with a view to expanding into general retail. With September approaching, I'm keen to start pushing this out to more locations and would appreciate some extra experience on the sales side.

PM me if interested, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 SmolkoSK

Potato Man wrote: »
    I.T professional with over 12 years experience in software development, product and program management looking for interesting opportunities where I could provide technical assistance/knowledge. Essentially I would like to become part of a startup.

Please PM me if you can :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Hi there,

I am a litigation solicitor practicing in Dublin.

I also grew up in Killarney working in Hotels.

I've incorporated a business Local Places and have set up local places.ie

Basically the idea is a one stop shop for tourism with a menu of interchangeable options where the end user builds an itinery and then block books the finished build.

I need an IT guru for this end. I can build basic websites but the tool I need will require bespoke software. I can probably hire this in if I have to do so.

At present I am building basic packages to prove the concept and contacting business to get them on Board. I can do all the franchise agreements, the legals and all the tax end and the business red tape stuff.

PM me if you want to explore further

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Paulmee

SmolkoSK wrote: »
    Please PM me if you can :D

Sorry, only saw this now. PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 8 hackme

I'm a software engineer and I'm looking for person with marketing skills especially social media to join as a cofounder on a web project Im currently working on. More details on private.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 corkmanjames

Hi Im looking for a partner who wants to invest in a startup tech business two products to launch running from the south of the country ,

PM me for more details

Advertisement