Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team Deals/Sales/Swaps

Options
  • 25-02-2010 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭

Use this thread to trade with other boards users. FTW.

Wanted:
    Michael Owen
    Xabi Alonso
    Hulk
    Brazilian & Italian players

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Anyone looking to trade/swap etc should probably leave their Gamertag in their post so that they can be contacted on xbox as people are less likely to check back on boards and see offers etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I'm looking for the Celtic away jersey if anyone comes across it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Looking for Spanish, La Liga or 4-1-2-1-2 players and player changing cards (changes players favoured formation to 4-1-2-1-2).

In particular, Fernando Torres and Gerard Pique.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

If anyone gets a Hulk let me know. Will pay 10k for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Got Kevin Doyle for a snip at 300 coins on the market! Really love looking for deals. Looking for Duffer is anyone gets him.

• Advertisement

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Got Kevin Doyle for a snip at 300 coins on the market! Really love looking for deals. Looking for Duffer is anyone gets him.

I got Duffer for 500 last night. Doyle for 300 is a steal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

I'm on PS3 but anyone want to do a deal for Rafael Marquez
    I'd be happy to sell/swap him :).

Anyone wanna buy Gary Breen? :pac:

EDIT: Robbie Keane is on the market for 1200 if anyone wants him
    theres only 10 mins to go

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Anyone got any players on offer?

Will have a look at my squads later and see who im getting rid of.

Axwell wrote: »
    Anyone got any players on offer?

Will have a look at my squads later and see who im getting rid of.

Who you looking for? I have my main squad assembled after a weekend of solid playing, trading, selling on for profit and whatnot. Finally got Castillas last night.

• Advertisement

Lamposts wrote: »
    If anyone gets a Hulk let me know. Will pay 10k for him.

I think I have him. Who does he play for again?

I'm looking for the following...

Fernando Torres
    David Silva
    David Villa

Longshot I know!

Not looking for anyone in particular, well Ideally id be after Tevez and Adeybayor.

I have 3 squads all of chemistry in their 90's but always looking to buy new players and make new squads so interested in seeing who has what to offer.

Hulk plays up front for Porto btw

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I think I have him. Who does he play for again?

Hulk plays for Porto. You should be able to spot him on the card, big green fella from Brazil.

I need a Premiership striker. Djibril Cisse is not the player he was in UT'09. Liedson (from Sporting Lisbon) is class, but he doesn't link with anyone else.

I'd like Donovan, Yak or Tevez (ambitious), as the first two would link with Saha, Tevez would link with Ireland. I'd really take any Premiership striker I like though. Bought Valencia as my first big player from a top side in Europe

Theres a severe lack of silver cards. I can't sell my gold players for 250, but my silver ones will go for 800+. Gibson goes for 5K and hes silver, Macheda 4k.

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Hulk plays for Porto. You should be able to spot him on the card, big green fella from Brazil.

I need a Premiership striker. Djibril Cisse is not the player he was in UT'09. Liedson (from Sporting Lisbon) is class, but he doesn't link with anyone else.

I'd like Donovan, Yak or Tevez (ambitious), as the first two would link with Saha, Tevez would link with Ireland. I'd really take any Premiership striker I like though. Bought Valencia as my first big player from a top side in Europe.

Theres a severe lack of silver cards. I can't sell my gold players for 250, but my silver ones will go for 800+. Gibson goes for 5K and hes silver, Macheda 4k.

I'll check...I have the Yak but he is one of the stars in my premiership squad :) I'll have a look. I may still have Carlton Cole and I'm sure I have Andrew Johnson of Fulham. I'll take a look.

Will take coins to finance my ambitious signing of Fernando Torres :p

Will take coins to finance my ambitious signing of Fernando Torres :p

Unless your team is bankrolled by Florentino Perez, good luck with that. I seen Cristiano Ronaldo last night with a current bid of 170,000.

On the plus side, i have yet to play against Ronaldo, Messi, Torres, Drogba, Rooney, etc. The best players I've come up against were Anelka (x1), Iniesta (x1) and Essien (x1) in 40+ games.

Unless your team is bankrolled by Florentino Perez, good luck with that. I seen Cristiano Ronaldo last night with a current bid of 170,000.

On the plus side, i have yet to play against Ronaldo, Messi, Torres, Drogba, Rooney, etc. The best players I've come up against were Anelka (x1), Iniesta (x1) and Essien (x1) in 40+ games.

Torres is weighing in at minimum 98,000 coins and thats what I'm prepared to pay for him. Xavi playing right behind him should be awesome :)

Whe I played trading card games, 90% of my time was spent constructing decks and I have to say I spend more time wheeling and dealing with trades in UT10 and building squads than I do actually playing. Currenly working on an all Premiership team with the fastest players I can find :)

My favourite part this year is the custom tournaments that have certain restrictions (the current featured tournament says you have to have min 8 players from same country and max 5 from any one league)

My favourite part this year is the custom tournaments that have certain restrictions (the current featured tournament says you have to have min 8 players from same country and max 5 from any one league)

They are an excellent idea. The tournament restrictions and the multiple squads will help to keep the game fresh. Putting the team together is the fun part. When I had all the exact players I wanted in UT09, I lost interest after about 2 weeks of playing with them.

I can't wait to put my silver squad of players together. People need to open more silver packs. I got gold Fletcher for 850, but can't buy silver Gibson for less than 5,000.

How much you offering for Yak richie??

Turn this thread into Xbox and Ps3 :pac::pac:.
    I feel so outa place. Not many of the lads from Boards have UT.

Rooney10 never mind Yakubu etc, buy Caleb Folan for around 400 coins.
    In the 6 games I played online he missed like two chances.
    Won 4 lost 1 drew 1.

My first match online I lost 4 - 0 :o.
    Got absolutely hammered.

I was finding it hard to get a game last night everyone would back out because I have 90+ chemistry :(.

Played against Vidic, Rooney, Cole, Benayoun and Gignac last night all on the same team but beat him :).
    Played a great game with some fella that had a Brazilian team that had 90+ chemistry. We drew one all. Was a class game.

Some of the guys I played though had like 15 chemistry with about 3 star players and the rest just bronze :pac::pac:.
    I'm selling every great player I get because i'll probably just end up getting bored with it.

• Advertisement

Was offered 2100 ms points for Kaka last night lol

Was offered 2100 ms points for Kaka last night lol
    Lol should have accepted, how much is that in "Real money"?

How much you offering for Yak richie??

May wait until I get home to see what the going rate is :pac:

I'm skint now (down to 4,000), after my marquee signing!

Theres one going BIN for 3k at the minute..ill buy him and put him aside for you if you want?

Got myself Stephen Hunt for my silver tournament team for 1200..nice!

Lads i'll give yas the coins to but Caleb Folan.
    He's and absolute animal :pac:.

Theres one going BIN for 3k at the minute..ill buy him and put him aside for you if you want?

Got myself Stephen Hunt for my silver tournament team for 1200..nice!

Hmmm, sounds tempting. That would leave me with no coins to do my best Del boy act though. :(

Hmmm, sounds tempting. That would leave me with no coins to do my best Del boy act though. :(
    Play one game on World Class and you'll get 500 coins :).
    Please just play one game with him and sell him if you want :pac:.
    And no I'm not Caleb Folan is disguise :cool::P.

Lamposts wrote: »
    Use this thread to trade with other boards users. FTW.

Wanted:
    Michael Owen
    Xabi Alonso
    Hulk
    Brazilian & Italian players

Any Brazilian/Italian players in particular?

Too long thinking about it Rodney,hes gone.

Bought in Ledley King there and now my pemiership team is up to 100 chemistry.

Starting to make my silver squad for the tournament but its hard getting premiership players that are silver. Obviously no tmany packs being opened as the market isnt very big.

Rep of Ireland:
    Given
    Finnan, Carr, Dunne, O Shea
    McGeady, S.Reid, Ireland, Duffer,
    Keane, Doyle

Owen Coyle Manager
    Chem 97

Spanish Armada:
    Codina,
    Sanchez, Dealbert, Albiol,Navarro,
    Luis Garcia, De La Pena, R.Garcia, Reyes,
    Raul, L. Garcia

Rafa Benitez Manager
    Chem 100

Premiership XI:
    Cudicini,
    A.Young,King, Woodgate, Warnock
    Bentley,Reo Koker, Ireland, Zhirkov,
    Bellamy, Bent

Roy Hodgson Manager
    Chem 100

Silver XI (so far)
    Carroll
    x,x,x,x
    Malbranque,x, A.Reid, Hunt

Mick McCarthy Manager

Spare cards:
    Jon Obi Mikel
    N'Zogbia
    Benayoun

All offers considered

• Advertisement

Too long thinking about it Rodney,hes gone.

Bought in Ledley King there and now my pemiership team is up to 100 chemistry.

Ledley King is a beast of a defender. He is the anti-Folan.

Redzer, when you play offline, does the difficulty increase? That tournament I played was ridiculously easy.

Advertisement